Sunday Soundtrack – Nightcall (Kavinsky)

Way back on the first Sunday Soundtrack I asked for suggestions from you lovely lot and one was from the beautiful but dangerous Tyson from Head in a Vice who suggested something from Drive, a film we both think is bloody brilliant. Now I could have chosen one of many songs from the Drive soundtrack, which I actually reviewed a while ago, but my favourite is probably Nightcall by Kavinsky. Here it is…

If you have any suggestions for a future Sunday Soundtrack entry, pop them in the comments below and I’ll hopefully get around to them eventually.

Tagged , , , , ,

21 thoughts on “Sunday Soundtrack – Nightcall (Kavinsky)

1. johnlink00 says:

This series of articles reminds me that I need to see Ravenous again…

2. Great pick. A very cool song and one I’ll forever associate with Drive!

3. Nice pic as always mate.

I haven’t seen this film yet but the soundtrack is pretty cool. How about a fave soundtrack from this past year Chris? 😉

5. le0pard13 says:

Love this soundtrack. I recommend checking out Paul Oakenfold’s electronic score for ‘Swordfish’.

6. Zoë says:

🙂 Great pick right here!

Great choice of song.

8. Rewatched Drive for the first time in a while last night. This song just kills. Love it and love the way it’s used in the film. Great choice.

9. Tom says:

Yup. I’d have to whole-heartedly agree with this choice!

10. Paul S says:

Looking at my tv guide I noticed that BBC Three is screening Drive featuring an alternative soundtrack on Wednesday night at 10pm.
    It seems Refn has given the plan his blessing, although it has not received universal approval, with many fans of the original criticising the idea.